Cardiac Clinical Sites
Below are some of the current clinical sites used by the cardiac sonography program:
|Clinical Site City||State|
|Bay St. Louis||MS|
- Ask the Supervisor or Manager of the ultrasound lab to complete these two forms and submit them back to the Admissions Office via mail or fax 866-867-2824 :
- Once the Characteristics of Clinical Education Center and the Summary Curriculum Vitae Form are filled out and received by the Admissions Office, they will be reviewed to determine if this facility meets the standards for the Academy of Ultrasound, LLC’s sonography program. If the standards are met then:
- Academy of Ultrasound, LLC will contact the Supervisor or Manager of the ultrasound lab to learn if they are willing to commit to hosting a student for a sonography program.
- This facility will be asked to enter into an Education Agreement with Academy of Ultrasound, LLC. (This process is handled by the Admissions Office).
- For more information about Academy of Ultrasound, LLC’s sonography programs and to learn about the Clinical Site’s responsibilities review the Clinical Site Fact Sheet.